- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 (10 oz) bag Butterfinger Baking Bits
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cream butter in a large mixing bowl. Add sugars and beat for 2 minutes, until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla and mix until combined.
In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture until combined. Dough will be thick. Stir in Butterfinger bits.
Shape dough into 1 inch balls or rounded Tbsp, and place on cookie sheets. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Let cool for a minute or two and then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.